I love Easter, so I decided to host April’s movie with something Easter-based. This month we’ll be watching Peter Rabbit (2018.) This 3D-live action movie focuses on the classic bunny, Peter Rabbit. I’m expecting to see carrots this month in the dishes! What other recipes will this family friendly movie inspire?
Let this movie and Spring inspire you in the kitchen this April!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN FOOD ‘N FLIX:
1. Watch the chosen film (Peter Rabbit). Using the film as your inspiration, use your culinary skills to create something.
2. Post about it on your blog with a link back to this post and post a link to Food ‘n Flix. You can use the Food ‘n Flix logo if you wish!
3. Alternately, post a photo of the dish you made on Instagram (public accounts only). You must include the following in your caption: short intro, recipe, #FoodnFlix and tag (@diamonds1202).
3. Your post must be current (during the month of April.) The post may be linked to other events. The more the merrier!
4. Have fun with it!
5. Email me at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline and include the following:
a. Your Name
b. Your Blog’s Name an URL
c. The name of your dish and the permalink to the specific post you’re submitting
d. Attach a photo of your dish (or give me permission to pull one from your post)
e. Indicate “Food ‘n Flix” in the subject line of your email
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: April 28, 2021